Friday, November 30, 2007

Good News

Oh -- I am thrilled!! I just got news from my Dad. I thought we were going to have to wait 200 days to see them -- WELL... he is going to preach at a revival at Des Moines Eastside, March 27-30, 2008. That's not to far from us. They won't get to stay here -- but we could go there...for a service... or 2.

Woo Hoo!!

I'm so excited.

I just can't hide it.

(I don't know the rest of the words to that song... maybe a good thing).

So lets see -- that makes only 118 days until we get to see them. Remembering that extra day, because 2008 is a leap year.

I'm assuming he'll bring my mom along. ::giggle:: Maybe we can do lunch. ;)

Better go adjust my paper chain.

°Ü°


2 comments:

  1. "I don't wanna lose control, but I think, I like it." I think that's how the song goes :)
    How I wish I can write about seeing my Dad and Mom soon. Thanks to Skype, I do see them at least once every week but its not the same as having them face-to-face.
    I took a look at your post again---you've still got 3 months to wait... how can you stand it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We e-mail... me more than them. ;) And call -- they more than me. LOL

    Absence makes the heart grow fonder?? Right? That seems to be true in our case.

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!