Saturday, November 17, 2007

Found Some New Friends

Have you ever been the new girl? I have... I am, I mean.

Here -- come here... I'd like to introduce you to my new friends.

HA! They aren't my friends... but you know -- I like what I see... so I'm calling them my friends, then they awkwardly look at each other, then at me, then at you and smile really big and shake your hand, and laugh, and say, "Oh that Jennifer, she is so sweet, isn't she?" and really they are asking -- is she sweet?? But wanting it to sound like, "She is so sweet!" but just in case I'm not sweet, they can say, "well -- we were asking, and not saying." You know... that sort of deal.

Any who...

I'd like you to meet BooMama and tired supergirl. They are so cute, and funny, and they love Jesus! I've had a really good time getting to know them. Of course I've left obnoxious comments over there -- you should go see if you can spot them. HA! Oh wait... this is not about me. They are so good, I think I'm going to add them to my "favorite blog" roll over there on the side.

My favorite topic so far? The Sparkly Will Of God. There is such a thing you know. As they mentioned... diamonds, warm tropical water, glittery snow... all things created by God, all things sparkly.

H.E.L.L.O!! I've found my new way. I think I'll just pray and fast about this a bit... Lord -- show me your sparkly way! LOL I'll make up my Christmas List after that fasting stint. It ought to be good and sparkly!

Oh me... I'm sure glad God has a sense of humor! He must -- since he created me, and BooMama and tired supergirl! We love to laugh. (That's my subtle way of putting me in their group... think they will notice? Just laugh along...) Ah ha ha ha haaaaa...

Well -- I hope you enjoy my new found friends as much as I have. But hey -- don't leave.. Hey -- don't forget me....

HEY!!! I'm the one who introduced you all... fine... go -- I'll be here when you get tired of them. Because I'M YOUR REAL FRIEND!! °Ü°

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jennifer!

    I was familiar with BooMama, but hadn't met Supergirl, yet. Over there reading, now!

    mamabeck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love meeting new friends. I'll think I'll go check them out now.

    Thanks, um what was your name again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo SHARON!! I see you over there... (look at her... trying to ignore me -- I KNOW she can hear me)

    LOL!! YOU CRACK ME UP GIRL!! Thanks for visiting... had that baby yet??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beck!! I hope you like tired supergirl -- it's always fun to find fresh blogs, I think.

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!