Monday, November 19, 2007

10 Mistakes I've Made

HA!!

You thought I was going to list MY 10 mistakes. Yeah riiiiight! I'm too full of pride for THAT. ;)

BUT -- I'm going to send you to a lady who is humble, and wise, and full of advice. Cindy at Dominion Family has written a great post on her blog. She is an older mom, giving advice to younger moms -- not because she knows it all -- but because someone has asked her to. She has some very good stuff over there.

Take your bag along with you when you read -- do some gleaning -- fill you bag... she is like Boaz, she leaves a lot on the ground for you to pick up! But you got to be willing to put it in your bag.

Of course -- I'm adding her to my list of favorite blogs too.

3 comments:

  1. woo hoo! I found you. I don't know why the link back to you wasn't working from the comment you left me but I didn't let that stop me. Thanks for stopping by and be certain to come back often.
    Smiles!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I printed her post,
    so I can read it tonight when I am not busy.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only ten mistakes? I bet I could come up with more than then. Share them with fellow bloggers? I am shy like you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!