I have been challenged by a friend to do 36 projects in 366 days (LEAP YEAR remember)... so - here is my list. It's not in order, because I sorted it AFTER I wrote it. LOL
Do you make lists? Today is a good day for that - I'm going to start on this tomorrow!
What do ya think?
1. Lose 5 pounds per month for 6 months.
Exercise using RUSHFIT with 1 day of rest - follow schedule posted on fridge. Have time scheduled after devotions.
Carbohydrate Counting - grocery shopping done for January. Will make a food schedule to follow - figuring carbs 12/31 for each day, will alternate every other day schedule.
Number the water bottles - 5 for each day... save and refill each night before bed.
Going to sleep in work out clothes! (HA HA... Dan doesn't like this one - he said.)
Need to find hand weights and put them all in the basement.
2. Stick to our church's bible reading plan.
OT 1/2 way through, NT through once (for 2 years - to complete the Bible in 2 years).
Make book marks for Sunday School Class...
Going to do this during BIBLE class time at home - going to listen to it on Bible.is with kiddos.
25. Hand write a letter to family members 1 x per month.
23. Buy Christmas gifts all year long, be done before Thanksgiving for PHILLIPS side.
24. Pick 2 chapters from the Bible - and memorize them.
finish Psalm 34
3. Stick to School Schedule for 8 weeks with out cheating - then re-evaluate.
Jan 3 - Feb 27; with out cheating means no computer for entertainment until 2:30 p.m.
28. Get a passport.
need it by June
29. Schedule hair cut before June.
LeAnn at Exsolance
31. work on Little League Fundraiser
Order envelopes now
order catalogs - March 1
get order forms now
create "prize" sheet on other side - create instruction insert
start making samples of SOTM at beginning of delivery month (April?)
have enough labels
32. Work on Little League signs and t-shirts in JANUARY! get instructions
start making phone calls
33. End of March - get Tori a Manicure, before trip in April.
35. Project list for summer 2012.
11 weeks - 11 projects; June, July, August
1. clean classroom
2. organize entry way
3. clean dining room
4. organize kitchen
6. organize den
7. deep clean living room
8. stairway/hallway (including linen closet) & laundry room
9. master bedroom
10. powder room
11. guest bedroom
36. Discuss Thanksgiving with family before July
4. Organize Scentsy side of the class room.
warmers on shelf, bars in containers (get lids for transporting), put bags in drawers, sample making "area"
5. Finish LibraryThing.
Get all books put on computer, label all books, print off list and find missing books,
6. Jump Rope for 3 minutes straight.
wrestlers can do this for 8 minutes, great cardio work out, just regular old jump roping... nothing fancy
7. Organize boys clothes.
they seem to always struggle with getting their clothes put away. I hang up Wayne's clothes... but Milo and Mansel stuff... train them to put away folded... maybe put them away in outfits? Fix Mansel's cupboard.
8. Paint boys bathroom.
9. Paint living room.
10. "hang" clock in living room & "hang" saying above TV in living room
after painting living room - put the "uppercase living" stuff on the walls... is that what it is? the rub on sticker things
11. take photos off of the computer and put on picaboo
12. Paint sayings on bedroom walls.
some sayings in the one thousand gifts book are very appropriate for my bedroom
13. Read 6 Ambleside Online books.
14. Make monthly menu for winter/summer seasons. (21 meals a week).
going back to once a month shopping - per dh's request
15. Print "school" photos for dining room (8x10).
16. Order sister photos from Studio 92
17. find a place for Scentsy meetings to meet. Schedule it for the year.
18. Keep up with "school" blog.
19. Keep written "tax" stuff organized. Start Tax Deductable folder.
20. Set up a Scentsy calendar of monthly "duties".
21. Set up the Scentsy newsletter for team.
22. name team
26. Get Birthday "stuff" for Young Ladies Sunday School class.
start with cards
27. Find where to order coffee for the machine in S.S. Class.
30. Schedule "sisters" week-end thingy.
September Can't remember for sure
34. Update the church calendar
bible reading schedule