Saturday, November 3, 2007

Stumble!

Usually that is not a good thing -- to stumble... but today -- today is a new day.

Stumble Upon -- have you heard of it? COOL!!

I got a Firefox update today -- and one of the "add-ons" that I found was Stumble Upon.

The site says,
Channel surf the internet with the StumbleUpon toolbar to find great websites, videos, photos and more based on your interests. StumbleUpon learns what you like and makes better recommendations.


So far I've clicked that I was interested in religious, conservative politics, and oh.. something else, I don't remember. Mother of 5 wasn't an option, I don't think.

OK -- so what made me blog about this? BibleMap... ever heard of THAT?? I hadn't until I used my StumbleUpon button.

Get a glimpse of THIS... I'm thinking this is going to be WAY COOL for school. A free Bible atlas which harnesses Google maps. We are doing My Father's World, Creation to the Greeks... well -- it's forever saying, "Locate on a map." Look at our neat Bible Map... won't that be fun locating stuff on. It's even got a KJV option... click!! I'm JK Versionized! We just read Genesis 22, where Abraham takes his son Isaac to be sacrificed... how interesting... there is is... right on the map. A real place.

Well -- I hope you enjoy that... now I think I'll go stumble into bed... tomorrow, I'll try Stumble Upon again... this could be fun! Some of the reviews said it was addicting... I'm praying for self-control! Ü

3 comments:

  1. Looks interesting. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. neat site- thanks for sharing

    I'm glad you're still going to be able to blog

    Nancy (HK)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon -- SURE THING JELLY BEAN!!

    Nancy -- Oh hey!!! I haven't seen you comment before... my lucky day.. I really appreciate it Nancy. I cherish your prayers Friend!!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!