Sunday, November 4, 2007

7-1


Woo Hoo!!


What fun... at the beginning of the season, Tori, Mansel and I decided to choose professional teams to follow. I use that term loosely... Today was just the 2nd game of the season that I've been able to watch on TV. But I do know that my team is 7 and 1 as of today... and my team has defeated both of Mansel's and Tori's teams. I'm a good picker. (OK -- I got lucky). I'm officially a fair weather fan... since I've learned since I've picked them, that they used to be lousy! Go FARVE!! I wish he knew how to spell... I know -- it's really FAVRE... that's just stupid... OK... that's not very fanish of me is it? He may not be able to spell -- but he can throw...

Tori picked the Broncos... she is doing so well -- getting on NFL.com to check out the scores... (I think she likes them because of the horse theme). Mansel picked the KC Chiefs. ::shhh... they got beat today:: Ü

So -- I get to celebrate today -- I think I'll go make some wings.

1 comment:

  1. Of course you chose the Packer, they are America's Team and the only team any wise person would follow. Go Pack Go!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!