Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Apple Cider Vinegar + Honey

Tori, Dani and I have drank our ACV cocktail to see if we can prevent the throw ups.

So -- that's 3 who have the ACV cocktail. 3 who didn't and 1 who already threw everything up. I'll keep you posted.


*************************************************
Apple Cider Vinegar Cocktail

2 oz of ACV
2 oz of honey (or more!)
4 oz of water
2-3 ice cubes.

BLEND in the blender.

Drink as much as you can. Usually we sip it. It tastes a little bit like spicey lemonaide... if you squint your eyes and plug your nose. But it's worth it. If it keeps me from vomiting... I'll drink it all day long.
°Ü°




4 comments:

  1. Bummer. I read this 3 days too late. I was hit with the upchucks Sunday after church. I have no idea where it came from, but it only took 30 minutes to realize it came. I have never felt so awful in my life (minus natural, unmedicated childbirth - but there was joy in that!)

    Hope you are all better soon!

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah -- no joy in the throw ups!!

    Hm... aren't we commanded to give thanks in all things. Let's see... uh... yeah -- I'll have to get back to you on that. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I first read about ACV and honey 30+ years ago and have used it ever since and it has always worked for me. 'Folk Medicine' by D.C. Jarvis, M.D., was the book and I've given it to a number of friends and told many more about it. It's a very interesting read and has a lot of helpful info. I enjoyed reading your posts and will be back for more. Thanks.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen -- THANKS for that title. I put it on my wish list at Paper Back Swap.

    Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!