Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Noelle

Noelle -- a new movie coming out December 7th.

I've heard through the grapevine that Noelle put out by an Amblesider Kerry Wall and family. How cool is that? Wikipedia says Kerry is married to David who produced Noelle and plays the main character Father Jonathan Keene.

Cindy at Dominion Family reminds us that "seeing movies on their opening weekends is a huge boost for the filmmaker so mark Dec 7 on your calendars."

Another good option from Hollywood -- we'd better step up to the plate and let them know we appreciate it! I smell another date coming up. LOL!! "Hey Daaaan!" ;D

3 comments:

  1. I searched for movie listings and have had no luck. Any links to exactly where this limited release movie will appear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://noellethemovie.com/theaters.php

    I used this link to find out where it would be. It is only coming to 2 cities in Iowa.

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!