Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tag - You Are It!

I had a post all ready to go this morning, ya know... waiting in the wings... but I got TAGGED!!

::gasp:: I thought I said I wasn't playing tag. But -- well -- I like Melissa. tee hee... so I'll play. I want to be her friend -- and as you can remember from an earlier post -- I am desperate for friends. SNORT!

Melissa tagged me. Her's was so insightful, it inspired me.

So - here goes.

8 THINGS YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ME.
(This is so easy, because you can not see me)

1. I can smell my cinnamon room smelly plug in thing right now, and it smells good.

2. I went to a baby shower yesterday day -- on the way home -- I asked Danielle if she had fun. She said, "Oh Yes -- so much fun I missed the baby taking a shower."
What a funny idea that would be! LOL

3. My Kitchen Aid stripped a gear yesterday. (Now I'm praying HARD for that Bosch).

4. I have 2 guests coming for Thanksgiving. It might be a slow week. Some years we have 3 guest, every other year we have 6. My dad might invite a friend.

5. I really love Peanut Butter M&M's (oops... some people know that about me already). This is harder than I thought, becuase I'm so transparent. (that's a better description than chatty!!)

6. I refuse to shave my dear husband's head. It's either a real hair style - or he has to do it himself.

7. I can't wait to get MY hair cut in January. It's been a whole year of growing out... I decided I don't like my hair grown out. I'm budgeting for a hair cut every 3 months in 2008!!

8. I've got a sore up my nose... hurts like
SOME'PIN FIERCE!!

There ya go! Aren't you glad you stopped by my blog today. I don't know how you would have made it through you day with out knowing all that stuff.

Now TAG -- you are it!! If you read this -- then you are tagged -- and I'd appreciate it if you left a link in the comments section, telling me where to go to read your post!! I NEED to know 8 new things about YOU!

°Ü°

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! This is my first time to visit your blog and I got tagged! Visit my blog for 8 things you do not know about me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been almost a whole year!!! Wow. I remember your "resolutions" for the year. Are you going to give us an update on them? I had to go back to your Thanksgiving post and see how long your hair is...wow..it has REALLY gotten long!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!