Tuesday, November 13, 2007

** Swap a DVD **

Do you have any used DVDs laying around? I did, and I finally found a great way to share them with other people.

The PaperBackSwap folks have been inspired by the tremendous growth of our other web site - PaperBackSwap.com and decided to branch out into DVD's. So they put together SwapaDVD to allow movie lovers to trade DVD's. No gimmicks. No spam. No advertising. No kidding.

When another member requests one of your DVDs, you mail it to them. Yes, you pay for the postage. But then another member returns the favor when you request a DVD from them and they mail it to you.

Once you have registered, simply post your DVDs that you would like to share with other Club Members. For the first 10 DVDs you post we give you 1 credit to get you started trading DVDs with other club members. However, the more DVDs you post, the more likely you are to receive requests. And that means more DVDs for you. So post as many DVDs as you can!

Cool huh!?! Well -- the only way you can join for now is by invitation only. I have 5 invites. E-mail me and I'll send you one. I have to have your e-mail address to invite you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just came across your blog from Dawn's site. My name is Jennifer also and I also homeschool and have 5 kids. Nice to "meet" you!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!