Saturday, November 24, 2007

2007 Thanksgiving!




Don't you wish you were here?? We had so much fun. Well -- some of us did. Some of us were sick, and probably just wanted to crawl under a rock. But you know what? Just being in their company -- I had a great time.

I love my parents.

I overheard my mother saying that we probably wouldn't want them to ever live with us -- it would disrupt our rountine -- we'd have to give up too much. But you know what?? (I said that already)... but who cares??? YOU KNOW WHAT?? I think I would really enjoy my dad and mom living with us. My kids LOVE them. I really enjoy the godly conversation. I love how they speak to me, and of me. I cherish any time I get to spend with them.

So -- I'm looking forward to June 2008. The next time I get to see them. Only about 200 more days. I think I'll go make a paper chain...
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. So glad you were with your family. You have a very nice looking family. We are all so blessed! How many miles separate you and your parents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too many miles!! Ü They live in Colorado -- 10 hours away. (So -- really I don't know the miles).

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww great pic!! love your son on the left!! lol.

    i sure miss you lady!!!!

    (((((((((JENNIFER))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you all had a great day. We see my parents again in May. My mom is coming mid-May and staying through June. My dad will be there part of that time. Maybe we should make a paper chain too. Where would we put it...hmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen - that's Milo... I didn't know he did that... but as we were looking at the photos on the computer -- he was getting really excited... he said, "where is it? where is it?" When he saw this he laughed and laughed!! I LOVE it!! He's such a card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A paper chain that long -- it could go up and down our hallway or something. HA HA!! My kids would LOVE it... but I sure wouldn't want to dust it. ::snort::

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pic, except for your dh's shirt. Cyclones, honey, CYCLONES!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally OT (because I'm just good at that sort of thing)...how do you get the Notebooking Pages linky pic in your sidebar? I wanna put the same one on mine...LOVE NP...but can't figure out how.

    Hmmmmm....

    OH..and you have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We live in Colorado (Louisville)--- can I borrow your parents? My daughter needs some grandparents closer to home, my parents are in the Philippines and the other gramma is in Iowa (we just went to visit her for Thanksgiving--- that was fun.)
    You looked like you were having a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. June 2008!!! That's so far away!!!! I love how you talk about your parents. Wish you could live closer to them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the info on the notebooking pages thingy.

    You have a very sweet family (but I already said that).

    :D

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!