Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Oh Lord Have Mercy!



I want your prayers.... I was upchucking at 11:30 last night.

Mom gave me a bath.

Threw up again.

Needed another bath.

Then I camped out in the hallway with mom right close to the bathroom. Used 2 more towels in the night, but didn't need any more baths. My aim is getting better.

This morning -- my mom's a bit tired. I'm praying she doesn't get cranky! Will you pray with me?

She says I can watch all the Lassie movies on Turner Classic Movies. I think it's because SHE wants to watch all the Lassie movies on TCL, but who's asking?

Wayne

6 comments:

  1. So sorry little guy! I'll pray for you to get better, and a happy cheery mommy! teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, poor baby! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far so good... he's kept water down, and a piece of dry toast. Now he's napping.

    I think I'll go nap! :P

    We had to cancel a field trip today -- I heard through the organizer of field trips -- this stuff is going around. Stay away from Southern Iowa for a while... unless you want the throw ups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wayne! So sorry fella!!! Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by my site...what a BEAUTIFUL family!!
    that little guys pic is priceless...that captures it all!!
    poor thing...It's so sad to see them throw up...

    I'm poking around a bit too...
    It's GREAT to meet you...hope that bug clears out in Iowa!
    peace,
    lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. All better!! Praise the Lord -- joy comes in the morning.

    But now he has an ear ache. The garlic oil didn't cut it - so we'll be visiting the dr today. Poor Wayne...

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!