Sunday, November 4, 2007

Recent Visitors

Iowa, Hawaii, Wisconsin, Virginia, New York, South Carolina, Kansas, Germany, Ohio, Missouri, Florida, North Carolina, Illinois, France, Washington, Texas,
California, France, Mississippi, Maine, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Tennessee.


Wow -- take a look at all the different states that I have gotten visitors from recently. How cool is that? Well -- and countries for that matter. That's not all -- but I got tired of cutting and pasting.

For a little Iowa Girl -- this thrills me. Ü 23 different localities... lots from the mid-west... but those are probably my neighbors... checking to see what crazy thing my kid has done this time.

I think I need to take this time to thank you! Thanks for looking - thanks for reading - thanks for staying... I does a body good. °Ü°

2 comments:

  1. miss you at HK Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool. Maybe I'm missing this, but how do you see where all of your visitors are from? I'm curious about mine! Hope everyone is feeling better for Friday.

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!