Thursday, November 29, 2007

Baby Mia


This is Baby Mia.

She is new... new to us. Well -- new to my friends.

Isn't she pretty??

She comes to us from China. Oh how long I remember my friends Todd and Chris talking about Mia. Now they have 5 girls. It was so fun to see Mia with her new mommy.


Grandma is enjoying Mia! We got to shower baby Mia with gifts at a baby shower.

Funny side note -- I asked Dani if she had fun... Mia has an older sister. She is 2 weeks older than Dani. Dani loves Lily! She loves to say her name. Lily! Lily, Lily, Lily!!

Anyway -- she said, "YES!" Oh... I just remembered I told you this already. She had so much fun she "missed the baby taking a shower. " Oh me... too funny... sorry you had to hear it again. I'm still laughing about it! Ü This photo was taken right after Lily stuck her finger in the frosting. She was right... that frosting WAS too good to refuse. I had 2 pieces of that cake... just for the frosting. ;D


My dear daughter, Tori, was a good sport and dawned a blind fold, then proceeded to diaper a dolly with a cloth diaper -- pins and all. OUCH... no really... Tori did really well. Not as well as I did... but you know... good for a 12 year old! I got beat out by my friend Lori. She's probably diapered more than I have with cloth. I only used them for 1 1/2 babies. Dani is the 1/2 baby... cloth gave her a rash. Doesn't that sound backwards? Anyway...

What fun baby showers are... WELCOME MIA!! You can read her story here. Todd and Chris have blogged about their adventure. My favorite photo?? Baby Mia and her friends on the Red Couch.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love commentors!!