Sunday, November 11, 2007

Friends... they are a good thing.

We had friends visit us last week. What a comfortable thing.

Actually -- it was my friend Karen, my laughing friend. Remember her from our E.W. trip?


She came bearing gifts. Oh me... she brought me Peanut Butter M&M's. Needless to say -- they didn't last long. Gone already. I think I had decided that they are my favorite M&M's. Surprising how fleeting M&M's can be.

Mansel was so excited that he climbed the tree to be on the look out. He wanted to be the first to see them arrive! He was...



I made the Milo, Royce and Mansel stop running like crazy for just a moment, for 1 posed shot. Didn't happen... that Milo just can NOT sit still. That's OK -- they were having so much fun... I didn't make them pose for long. Off and running them went.



Look at Clara -- she is a laughing friend for Dani, just like her mother is for me!! Almost as soon as they walked in the door -- they were transformed into princesses... with uncombed hair, but who cares. It's all in the attitude.



Karen and I made bread together while the kids run amok!
Ahhh... what a blessing friends are.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, peanut butter M&Ms...my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!