Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I.D. CARD

Do your children ever need to flash their student identification card during the school year - and you come up empty handed?

Well -- look what I found!! Free Homeschool I.D. Cards! How cool is that?

You can either
Print your card at home, or
Order a professionally printed, sturdy plastic (PVC) ID card from this web-site for only $6.95.


Do you have a better way to do this? If so -- SHARE!! °Ü°

If you do this already -- how do you use your chillin's I.D. Card?

I LUV sharing!

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to remember that when the time comes...

    And thanks for stopping by my new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jennifer! i just had to tell you i miss you at HK!!! i was so sad...
    gald to know you're not offline altogether!
    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmmmm, I think we need to talk based on Jenn's comment.

    and RYC: yes, boys and sword thingy's go hand in hand. (we haven't seen the movies either and he STILL knows how to pose with a light saber) (I need the rolling eye emoticon)

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!