Tuesday, January 8, 2008

e-mealz

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES


Any one do this? If you do -- let me know.

I'm subscribed for 3 months. So far so good. The planning is all done. Whew... that was easy. I went grocery shopping. They had most of the ingredients that I was looking for.

I'll keep you posted on how it goes for 3 months.

I have been going grocery shopping once a month. But that's not working -- we ALWAYS run out of produce. I try to save money back to we can bet fresh stuff at the end... but that doesn't work usually. I try to eat South Beachish style -- but on week 4.. I'm usually diving into the crackers as a snack becuase we don't have any fruit left, or not eating as many salads as I should.

So -- I'm going to do COSTCO once a month - a long with ALDI while I'm in town, then I'll shop at FAREWAY once a week using my e-mealz list. I bought the Wal-Mart list because they don't have one for Fareway, but Fareway grocery prices are cheaper than Wal-Mart, so I'll still be OK.

There are actually different lists for different "plans". I'm going to use the Low Carb list. How cool is that?? I'm very excited about THAT! There is also a weight watchers list, a low fat list, or just a plain old list. There are different stores too. I wish there were an ALDI list. LOL Now -- that would be perfect... but I KNOW that Aldi prices are lower than Wal-Mart prices. So I could use the Wal-Mart list at ALDI for one week. That wouldn't hurt my feelings any.

So -- here we go -- to the grocery store today.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Love e-mealz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Becky is who I heard this from... LOL Ü THANKS Becky!

    It's going well -- we've eaten several of the low carb meals. Not too bad. I like the idea of eating right and not having to think so hard about it.

    It has great salad ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!