Friday, January 11, 2008

88.1

That's how many years I'm expected to live. I've got to start taking more risks... or eating bad food or something. Who wants to live to be 88 years old?

My biological age is 37. (Shh... a lady must never tell her age - I believe that a woman who will tell her age will tell anything, says Mary Kay.) My "real age" -- 23.9. Now -- that's amazing.

How do I know that?

I went here... Poodwaddle - (how do you say THAT??) and check out my "real age". FUNNY!! OK -- now some of the things I guessed on... like Cholesterol. Who knows that? But I knew most of the rest of the answers.

I wouldn't really be surprised if I lived to be in my 8o's. My mom's mom lived to be 99. I bet my mother does too. She's in her 70's and as healthy as a horse. (Don't tell her I called her a horse). Are horses healthy? And I didn't even tell how old you REALLY are mom -- so you'd better put down that phone. Save your anger. ::snicker:: (My mom wouldn't call me and yell at me... she LOVES me! Sometimes she thinks I'm funny. But mostly she loves me.)

So -- you learned something new about me today -- tell me something new about your self, why don'cha. °Ü°

7 comments:

  1. Psssh! Why should I bother with exersize I am going to live to the grand old age of 90.7. I am 22.3 years old. Why don't I look it?!?!
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now... there is a thought.

    Apparently they don't account for wrinkles or grey hair or those stray eyebrows... I thought the same thing -- I wonder why my KNEES don't feel 23.9 years old. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm supposed to live till I'm 95!!!! I guess I'll get to see my grandkid's grandkids!

    That was fun :D
    ~Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. It says my "real age" is 12.8. I'm not even a teenager!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It says my "real age" is 12.8. I'm not even a teenager!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 21.4 is my "Real" age. Oh, to be 21 again!
    I was aiming to live to 100. Says I can expect 96.6 years. Close enough.
    I had fun with that. Thanks. I might even use on my blog, if you don't mind....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just did mine and it says my real age is 18. . .but I'm only supposed to live to 95. . .

    I'm older (biologically) than you too. . .

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!