Thursday, January 24, 2008

2007 Tax Rebates

Interesting.

Here is a new article on the Tax Rebates issue.

Now they have decided to include the poor who don't even pay taxes... up to $1200. $300 per child.


The Republicans didn't want to include them... makes sense fiscally, but the Democrats wouldn't sign on unless they were included. Sounds typical. How can you rebate someone who didn't give in the first place. That's not a rebate... that's a give-a-way. LOL

So -- you know how I like give-a-ways... well -- wait... this sort of leaves a bad taste in my mouth... they are giving away someone else's money. I'm not sure I'm so excited about this "free" money. If it were my money -- I wouldn't want some else to give it away. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. (nicely)

Do you already have plans for your money?