Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Working Out

Today I got up at 5:50 a.m. so I could work out with Cathe Friedrich on FitTV. Shewww... she works ya. Ü

I'm at a platau with my weight. Funny how you lose a few, then stay the same for several weigh ins, then lose some more. I've got 4 more pounds to lose to meet my short term goal. Then my plan is to maintain it for 2 months before I try to lose any more. The maintaining it is the trick. If I can train myself to NOT GAIN... then I think that will be the key to losing this weight and keeping it off.

Boy -- Cathe really worked me this morning. I was trying to keep up with her with my heaviest weights. I can't keep up with her amount of weights -- she is strong. But using my heaviest here at home. Finally with the biceps, I had to drop a few pounds. Whew... I'm sitting here this morning... feeling worked. LOL I bet I'll be sore tomorrow. But you know -- that sore is a great feeling. And I pray that I'll be able to get up tomorrow at 5:50 a.m. and work out again. I praise God for good health right now, and energy to be able to get out of bed and get a little excercise. I'm thank for that.

So -- I'm still working on my goal. Get down to 140 by the end of the year. Sill working... (I know... this is still only January) Ha ha haaa... but some have quit already. Praise God -- with His help. I haven't quit yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love commentors!!