Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Brrr...

It's -6° right now. 6:56 a.m. It's even cold in AZ. My sister said their puddles have frozen. WOW... I bet the snow birds are mad. Ha ha...

AND...

We have to leave the house today for a field trip. Ü I'd appreciate your prayers. LOL

Today will be full.

Field Trip - to the Print Shop
Library - take back 20 or more books, I hope we find them all.
Post Office - sending out some packages.
Plush Pony - I have to get a 2T winter coat for next winter.
Home - to fold mountains of laundry.

BUT -- not as much laundry as the ARNDTS have. WOW. 8-10 loads a day. Goodness me. Did you watch that show last night? NEAT stuff. Now -- that's one organized mom.

Oh wow -- I just heard the school bus drive by. I'd hate sending my kidlets off on the school bus on a -6° day. Eeekkk... I'm so selfish. I'd rather then get in my nice warm mini-van, then an old BIG COLD school bus. Actually -- the bus looks new...

Well -- I'd better get started on my day. Shower before the littles wake up -- that way I'm one step ahead. LOL

2 comments:

  1. I watched the show on the Arndts last night. Neat family. One little girl...wow!

    Stay warm and enjoy your day.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a lucky girl. Ü She had a TON of brotherly protection. Who ever earns the priveledge of marrying her... will deserve it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!