Sunday, January 7, 2007

All moved in...

Whew... it works. Ü

Now -- I have to un-install and re-install our printer. Why does it do that every time? A little irritating... but not a BOTCH job. At least I know how to fix it. Just... don't have the time right now.

Woo Hoo... I've joined the AO/HEO blogging ring. Ü I like that thing... I can keep up with some neat blogs that way. I hope you will enjoy it as well. That's much safer than hitting "next blog" at the top of the page. Woo... I tried that once. Only once. Too many "evil things" set before my eyes that route.

OK -- Off to read KEMPIS. I pray you enjoy your Lord's Day today!

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. You are a very talented person. You are very witty and outgoing and I am so glad to see you sharing that with others. I love reading your stuff and seeing what you are up to. I love your name too. Have a wonderful day and I will see you later this morning hopefully :). Amber Sue

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!