Tuesday, January 2, 2007

January 2, 2007

Good morning.

I didn't exercise this morning, because for some reason, DH went to bed real late, and went in to work late. (After confirming with his boss of course). Apparently there was a really good football game on last night. Ü

So I'm already off my game. No exercise this morning... maybe I can squeeze a plank or two in today.

BUT -- I did do my devotions. Reading in Matthew this morning.

Noticed it says, "Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors." Ohhh... do I really want to pray that? As I forgive others? Do I do that well enough? Do I want God to forgive me in that same manner? How come I've repeated that over and over again... and just now noticed that?

We start school today. My 11yo is late getting up. The 7yo is rip roaring to go! The 11yo thinks she should be able to stay up later, because sometimes she goes to bed and doesn't fall asleep right away. But until she starts hopping out of bed right on time... it's not going to happen. 8:00 p.m. bedtime for her. I'm going to skip out of choir - so the kiddos can start getting home at a more decent time on Wednesdays. I think getting regular sleep is important for kiddos. (Me too!)

Laundry day today too... it's been piling up all week-end. I took the week-end off from laundry. Took a holiday. Ü I'm going to climb Mt. Stinky Clothes today. It'll build character.

Thanks for reading... can't wait to hear from you.

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just discovered your blog yesterday (from Fiffi's) and lo and behold today you had moved. Anyway, you make me laugh, so I have marked your blog as a favorite so I can read some more. I hope, as well, that you feel free to come visit me and say hi. My blog is at www.homeschoolblogger.com/kindredspirit

    Until later,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!