Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Never watch TV unless my dh is watching TV.


It's a good thing I wrote these goals down. I'd forgotten about this one. So -- obviously I've cheated a little... since I forgot.

BUT -- hey, Pro 24:16 For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief. OK .. so I'm not getting into mischief here... I'm back on track.

I guess I'll just TAPE the TLC specials about large families and watch them with my dh sometime. LOL (Is that cheating?) Kids by the Dozen... neat series.

Our Anniversary is coming up soon -- maybe that could be our date. Watch TLC. Ha ha ha...

2 comments:

  1. HA! That sounds about as exciting as our last few dates... but then, we're not picky anymore. A quick meal to go and alone time (even if it's just walking around a store) is exciting and much coveted anymore! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night was watched part 1. I do believe I like this version better. (We watched the A&E version last night).

    My wonderful dh watched it with me because he knew about my rule to not watch TV unless he was watching. What a guy! °Ü°

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!