Saturday, January 6, 2007

NETFLIX

We use NETFLIX...

I recommend it -- I'd like to invite you to as well. If you click on the link above -- I'd love to have you as a friend. Ü

What I like about it:
movies with no commercials
cheaper than satellite
save $$ on gas (as opposed to block busters... why is that better?)
GREAT selection - really varied
being able to keep the movie until we are done with it
less $$ spent then a night at the movies, or the rental place
not having to keep kiddos away from the sleazy movie selection while trying to pick out a movie
did I mention no commercials? (That's crazy!)
ETA: And NOW - you can watch a movie from your computer -- no waiting time.

What I don't like:
I'm not sure yet -- but I'll come back and edit this when I discover something

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love commentors!!