Tuesday, January 2, 2007

~*~ Some Snapshots While I Have Time ~*~

The 11 year old
Man alive -- look how tall she is. Sigh... That's even barefoot.


The wrestler- 7 years old
He has lost a front tooth, and another is not far from falling out. He has begged for his hair to be long until today. Today he said, "I changed my mind. I want a hair cut." Hooray!!! I love close hair cuts on boys. I was not willing to make a battle of the hair doo at this stage. Praise God -- he wants a hair cut. LOL

The preschooler- 5 years old
This guy cut his own hair a while ago. LOL

Our Princess - 3 years old
Whoa -- look at that hair. Ü Her pony tail must have fallen out or something. LOL

The wild wild child - 1 year old
It only took about 15 photos to get one of him smiling.. he was not happy about this...peek-a-boo did the trick! Ü What a grin. I'll cherish this photo, I'm sure!

I'm posting these photos of the kiddos -- so I can come back here Jan 1, 2008, and see how much they have grown. It goes so quick I hear. But as they grow before your very eyes... some times you miss it.

I pray daily that I will have the wisdom I need to instill in them a LOVE for Jesus. A longing to serve Him. A desire to walk with Him for the rest of their lives.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love commentors!!