Thursday, January 11, 2007

Love this about Ambleside Online

Today my 11yo said a sentence, using a new word.

I thought to myself, "I do believe that is those classics rubbing off on her." Neat side effect... broader vocabulary.

We finished up listening to the Tom Sawyer audiobook. She asked if we had any more books like that we could listen to. Of course!! Anything to compete with the TV. GREAT!

Tomorrow we are going to use our Pizza Hut "Book It" coupons. My dd is up in her bed as I type, reading with a flash light, and racking up some more "free reading" minutes. LOVE IT!

I'm so glad I ran across Ambleside Online... I owe it all to Barb. She led me there and she doesn't even use it... as far as I know. What a friend!

THANKS AGAIN HIPPIECHYCK! Ü

1 comment:

  1. LOL...i love to look at Ambleside...maybe next year ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!