Monday, December 3, 2007

Google "dripping through the light "and see what you can see

You get a TON of entries about water dripping through light fixtures from the floors above. Wowza... who knew... but my drip, drip, drip blog entry happens to be the first one you'll see. (Well -- at least on the 3rd of December it twas the first one).

Too Funny.

Too bad that is such a common problem.

Mine dripping has been fixed -- thanks to Handy Man Dan!

Which reminds me -- he can also fix Kitchen Aids. I was singing the praises of a BOSCH mixer the other day -- thinking I had one on the way -- when my dear husband informed me that he can fix Kitchen Aids too. ::sigh:: Isn't there anything that man can NOT do? Wait... am I complaining about that? Let me re-word that.

Praise God for Handy Man Dan. ;) There is whole wheat bread on the way.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo for your handy man! I'm sure he is better than a Bosch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that why we keep them around? :)
    My man is totally handy, too. Usually. NOT with digital cameras, though. I've dropped two- the first one I sent to my brother in the Philippines, he was able to fix that, the second one, I'm waiting for someone to go to the Philippines with it. Hubby just gets me a new one every time.
    (Have not convinced him about getting me an SLR, though..)

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!