Monday, December 17, 2007

2007 Christmas Tour of My *Country* Home




A Warm Winter Welcome Awaits You! Come on in... it's so nice to have you here.



I truly love having a White Christmas. Is that what this makes you think of?


Our stockings are not all hung by the chimney with care - since we don't have a chimney in the living room. But one can tack wooden stockings up on the wall, can't we?

This little guy is hanging around in my favorite corner until the festivities begin. I think he is a book worm. Just my type of snowman.


I have a few little Snowmen and Snowladies posing in my room. So I took a group photo, to hurry it a long. I know there are so many beautiful houses to see this year.


Here we are all gathered around our tree. Unsuccessfully trying to get 7 people to smiling gleefully all at the same time. Can you tell I had short people helping me decorate this year? What memories this photo will bring back in a few years ~ when my tree looks more perfect~ yet less inviting. I think I'll cherish it this way a few more years.


I'll say good bye with this one last peek at my little country angel looking down on us. I pray you have a blessed Holiday Season this year. Many happy returns to you. May God bless you.


BooMama is hosting the 2007 Christmas Tour of Homes today. So click on the link to take a peek at 100's of others homes decorated beautifully to celebrate our Lord and Saviour's Birth. Enjoy!

Posted by Picasa


30 comments:

  1. That angel tree top is so cool!!!

    Mine's posted. I have two versions.

    A thumbnail short version
    and
    a
    slide show long version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely family. Enjoy and thanks for the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very festive!! Cute family photo! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful family and a lovely home. Thanks for inviting us on this tour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so pretty and festive! You have such a beautiful family! Thank you for inviting us into your home.

    Merry Christmas,

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never been able to get a good family picture. Either my eye is closed or someone else is being silly, etc. Congrats! I love your welcoming home and your family is beautiful. Have a fun Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of all the decorations, the most beautiful thing I saw was those kids. You have a lovely family Jennifer.

    Pamhttp://mappersnapper.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the snowman collection! Everything looks so sweet and homey. Thank you for sharing, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a beautiful family and home, this is all just too much fun. Thanks for sharing your pictures. Have a Wonderful and Blessed Christmas.
    Jamie Lea
    http://www.xanga.com/homeschoolingthem

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope that you and your family have a very Merry Christmas! Your home looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet country Christmas. Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. verry cute. i love the tree topper. merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The angel on the tree top is wonderful. Cute cozy home.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your lil snwomen and women!!!! you have a beautiful family! thanks for the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merry Christmas! Thanks for showing us around your sweet home.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enjoyed my visit. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. cool stocking! Thanks for having us! Merry Christmas! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulously comfortable and inviting! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your home is so Christmasy! I LOVE the 'White Christmas' idea and just might have to steal it! LOL

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely tour - your angel is beautiful.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours from Northern Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, we just did the family photo thing today. It actually went quite well considering we have five under eight! Your angel is adorable. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The snowmen/ladies are so cute!

    Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for inviting me into your home. Glad you got you family togehter for a photo. We are still trying to get that done! Its hard when you have college age kids. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love all the snowmen decorations. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas to you & yours!

    Jennifer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for inviting us in to see your lovely home. What beautiful decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for sharing. I love your family picture! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!