Saturday, December 1, 2007

Free Bee!!



I think that's supposed to read Freebie. °Ü°

How ever you spell it -- my friend Jenn is doing it!! She is having a contest!!

Her blogs are Blessed Mama Creations and lil'characters.

She is offering a personalized/photo gift to a winner!!

You could win

* a personalized/photo bib
* a set of personalized/photo button earrings
* a personalized/photo button necklace
* a personalized/photo ornament
* a personalized/photo mousepad
* a personalized/photo italian charm
* a personalized/photo car sign


I'm thinking some of those might be kind of F.U.N. to win!!

Go enter!! She does great work!! You'll be glad you did.

I'm going to sticky this until Saturday -- when the contest is over. So get on over there!! You'll be glad you did!

6 comments:

  1. I tagged you just 'cause you are a Jennifer. Go check it out!
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that you are greatly missed!

    Love,
    Charlotte (HK)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for entering the contest hon.
    love you and miss you!! it's great to still be able to catch up with you on your blog. *love*

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! Thanks for visiting me via MFW blogroll! I'm probably a bad blogroller since I never blog about MFW, though I do love their MFW Kindergarten!!

    Great job on your weight loss! I never really gain weight, except at pregnancies. But the last two really did me in, and I haven't lost my last 20+ :(

    We lived in IA for 10 years! My hubber is a native. (Pas moi!)

    Enjoy the richness of a Christ filled Christmas, kinda like a Jesus Oreo!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!