Sunday, December 2, 2007

It's A New Blog!!

We've got exciting news.

We've got a new blog at our house.

Tori has entered the realm of blogging.


She has already blogged her first entry.

It'll knock your socks off.... I'm telling ya!!

(You know - she would LOVE to have some comments when she goes to check it next time around.)

I'm not sure if she will be a frequent blogger... she'll have to earn that privilege ya know... BUT -- she already
LUVS it -- setting it up... checking out who has the same interests as her. Picking a name for her blog. Choosing a password. Very funny to watch that thought process.

Any way -- Horse Around with Tori -- will ya? It would MAKE HER DAY!!

_________________________________________________

Just one more thing --

My sister is coming to visit me in 7 days.

Ya Hoooooo!!!

Yippee...

~~Skiddle Dee Dee~~

I'm very excited about that deal!

Just 7 more days.

Hooray.

She's bringing her babies too!! (See me jump for joy!!)

_____________________________________________________

One more thing --

I'm done with Christmas Decorating.

Now -- only 24 more days until Christmas.

One kiddo yesterday said, "Do we get to open presents today?"

::sigh:: Only 24 more days until Christmas.

LOL

Oh -- I'm just kidding... they'll get used to it pretty soon.
(Then we'll take it down!)
°Ü°

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    Thank you for all your comments! I have been pretty busy these days (out of town, etc.) so I haven't been commenting as much as usual. That's great that your sister is coming for a visit! Sounds like the two of you must be good friends! My sister and I are too. We talk on the phone most days at least once. I wish I could see her more often. They only live 1 1/2 hours away, but life is so busy for both of us. Anyway, have an absolutely awesome time with your sister! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!