Sunday, December 9, 2007

Drink Water on Empty Stomach Therapy

Have you heard of this? Drink Water on Empty Stomach Therapy. Sounds funny? Apparently in Japan and India it's a thing that works to cure ailments and disease.

Method of Treatment

  1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink four glasses of water each of 160 ml.
  2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes.
  3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
  4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for two hours.
  5. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink four glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to four glasses per day.
  6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.
What do you think of it? Gonna try it?

Well -- need more convincing??

The Japanese medical society claims 100 hundred percent cure for the following diseases
  • Headache
  • Body Ache
  • Heart System
  • Arthritis
  • Fast Heart Beat
  • Epilepsy
  • Excess
  • Fatness
  • Bronchitis
  • Asthma
  • TB
  • Meningitis
  • Kidney and Urine diseases
  • Vomiting gastritis
  • Diarrhea
  • Piles
  • Diabetes
  • Constipation
  • All Eye Diseases
  • Menstrual Disorders
  • Ear Nose
  • Throat Diseases
OK -- I'll agree with the constipation one.... that seems obvious, but diarrhea? HA! Seems sort of like an oxymoron. Let's see... what do I have that it could cure. Oh hey, I see one -- Fatness. 100% cure huh?? Hmmm... let me get my glasses of water ready. I'll start tomorrow. °Ü°

Oh - what's this? The author of this page has added a p.s.

Important: Please note there are no scientific evidences of this theory to be true. I am just sharing what was shared with me. I’ve searched on the web for the Japanese medical society who claimed this water theory to be true but was unable to find any clue. If you have any clue, please post it as the comment.
::sigh:: I KNEW it -- too good to be true.

5 comments:

  1. HAAAAAAA!

    That's nutty!

    Everyone knows it's carrot juice that cures all those diseases, not water.

    I can't verify the validity of that truth, er, statement but that's a minor issue, kwim?

    SILLY Jennifer. :)

    Dawn
    http://dawn.homeschooljournal.net/
    Who is operating on very little sleep so ignore her.

    PS I posted my blog addy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it also might be good for the kidney/urine diseases.

    I don't know about headaches, I think that would give me a headache!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up with history lessons about Japanese water torture. I think this comes close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i did a quick google and found this: http://www.cancure.org/water_therapy.htm

    so i'm not sure! i've also heard that you shouldn't drink your drink when you're eating your food. it's very interesting to say the least!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rats! It's not a cure for autism!! That's okay--I really love my autistic sweetie pie!!! Life would be dull without her!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!