Monday, March 17, 2008

How Many of Me?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
693
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



That's funny... one of me is about 30 miles from me. She goes to the same clinic. I always have to give my birthday so they don't confuse our records.

BUT -- this is the part I new KNEW.... but I was a few off... I was guessing 4,000,001.

  • There are 1,414,749 people in the U.S. with the first name Jennifer.
  • Statistically the 21st most popular first name.
  • More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Jennifer are female.
OK -- so there are only 1,414,749 of us... not 4,000,001... but I was close!!

Oh... so then I did my maiden name. There there are even MORE of us. I had one of me close to me when I liked in Osky... and she would rent movies and keep them, then they would call ME and say, "Your movies are over due." Who... ME?

Hmm... I just did one of my kiddos. There are 0 of him in the United States with that name. Really?? 0? This might be a flawed database. LOL or... he doesn't have a very common name. Which one do you think it was?

There are 4 of another one of my kiddos. YEAH!! We did a good job picking a few of the kids names. All the other kids are at 100 or more similarities. What fun that is.

So -- how many are there of YOU?

And what's the deal with the .01% of Jennifer's who are NOT female... poor guy.

Do you got your green on? Ü

2 comments:

  1. I did it! That was fun. There are 101 of me with my first and last name. I also did my son's first and last name, (first being just a Biblical name which you or I would not find unusual), and it came up as 0! I was going for unique when I named him, I guess I got it! Fun game. He will be proud to know he is one of a kind like we always told him he was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are TWO of me w/my first and last name in the US! :D There's one in Japan too--I ran into her on Facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!