Monday, August 6, 2007

Ohhhh... I got it again

I got TAGGED!!

Check out Dangit Ange -- she tagged me. I'm just too slow... I keep getting tagged. I'm working on my speed -- but I'm not sure speed helps with this tag game. It must be strategy... I'll have to find a book about getting tagged.

OK -- here it is.

4 jobs I have had:
Plant Clerk, at Pella Corporation, Pizza Maker at Breadeaux, Cleaner lady at Merry Maids, Clerk at the Post Office in College... that was FUN!! Except when my friends would steal my mail cart and hide it.

4 films I could watch over and over:
Cars (I just copied Angela!), Pride and Prejudice (the American Version -- because I own that one), Sargent York, I'll have to get back to this one - OK -- I'm to the end and haven't thought of another one. So I'll just leave it at three.

4 Places I have lived:
Des Moines, Chariton, Cedar Rapids and Oskaloosa... all in the Tall Corn State.

4 Favorite TV shows:

Yeah -- well this will date me a little. I haven't watched real TV for several months. What Not to Wear, Anything on the food channel, CATHE on FitTV, and um... I don't know -- I'm not much of a TV watcher... oh well - Fox News... is that a show?

4 Favorite Foods:

pizza, good ice cream, pretty much anything chocolate, and really moist cake with sweet, sweet frosting.

4 Websites I visit everyday:
HK Message Board, Country Doctor's Wife, Confessions of a Pioneer Woman, and last but not least... Cool Runnings. Yeah -- I know -- I'm lying... I don't visit some of these every day -- but I'll leave that up to you to decide which ones are the real thing.

4 Places I would love to be:
Coffee shop with a good book, in bed with a good book, in the library with a good book, on a train with a good book.

4 Favorite Colors:

green, kelly green, sage green, yellow/green (I don't have much of an imagination, do I?)

4 Names I love but would/could not use for my children:
Elliot, Marshall, Asher, Elizabeth

OK -- now it's your turn, 4 of my friends; Kirstin, Sharon, Jeanne, and Challice!

TAG -- You Are It!!

2 comments:

  1. hey there! still don't have your address... i can get to the post office this afternoon if i have it... let me know if you didn't get the email i sent to your gmail account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've lived in two cities in the Tall Corn State and neither of them match yours. I miss the Tall Corn......

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!