Thursday, August 9, 2007

THINKING BLOG AWARD



I've been nominated for this award.


Ya ever hear of such a thing?? Chautona seems to think I've earned this here award. And I sure appreciate it!! THANKS FRIEND!! Ü If you ask me... she's got it backwards -- she had a GREAT blog!! It's a keeper if you ask me.

How it works:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

Since gold fits my blog -- I'm keeping this one.

Now -- for my 5 nominees...
1. Keer "Unplugged"
2. Team Bettendorf
3. Sunny
4. Kim
5. Sharon

I KNOW I just tagged Sharon recently -- but she really does make me think. I linked to one of my favorite posts of hers -- about her son Caleb -- here is the most profound paragraph I've read in a long time...

Later in the day, Eddie, Caleb and I were outside sitting under the "climbing tree" chatting. Eddie started talking to Caleb about how he felt about a new sister. His response revealed so much. He said, "I can't protect all these girls." Awwwwww.... Poor fellow.


Oh my word... put me to shame. Do my boys think this way? That's why we are doing some CHARACTER training this year. This boy -- he's got CHARACTER!!

1 comment:

I love commentors!!