Monday, August 13, 2007

I WON -- I WON!!! (maybe/maybe not)

Remember this?

Well -- I remember the blog, I remember the post... but I haven't seen the prize yet. Apparently -- I'm e-mail impaired. I've replied to e-mail that I have received from the giver of this gift... but she hasn't seen my address. I wonder if my gmail is defective?

Any of you have this problem?

OR...

Is there really not a box of books? Lately -- that has been my thought. My grandma used to say -- there is proof in the pudding. Check my comments to see how many times she has asked for my mailing address -- I swear to you that I've sent it every time she has asked for it.

I wish I would have one something poopy -- like a can of cat food or something -- then I wouldn't have been so disappointed. But no -- it had to be a box of books I won. Wouldn't you know it -- I got all excited. Call me droopy loopy!

4 comments:

  1. I'm wondering if her email program is sticking your email in the bulk box and she's deleting without looking at them.

    I know I've had a couple of emails go into my bulk aka junk folder telling me I won stuff. It's a good thing I check that folder before I delete anything or I would have deleted those.

    Just a thought. How long have you been waiting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She won my prize and I sent it weeks ago and I'm still trying to find out if she received it. Today's post said she went to the post office, so hopefully she mailed your box today. I would keep trying to email her. Use the link on her blog. Good Luck-I hoep you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or you could have won one of those fake pieces of poop! Oh wait you might have liked that to play tricks on people. I know I sure used mine when I was in high school. Kirk VanMaanen and I used to play tricks on people with that piece of fake poop over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer~
    Come check my blog to see what you have won! :)

    Dana

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!