Friday, August 17, 2007

Charmed Life

I am leading a charmed life today.

My favorite bracelet arrived in the mail today. Ü

I won this piece of jewelry from Charmed Designs by Dana Leach.

Gorgeous. I tried to take a photo of me wearing it -- but I do not have model hands. My knuckles looked thick, my hairy arms looked even hairier, and my silly camera blurred the details at just the wrong time.




AND I wanted you all to see the little things, like this cute packaging. The bracelet arrived in the white bag, which was in the cute little red bag. I'm easily impressed. If you click on the photo - it will enlarge.

AND!!! I've got another AND... it totally matches the shirt I'm wearing today. I'd take a photo of that too -- except it's stained. Who wants to see a stained shirt that matches this awesome bracelet? I was betting that you DIDN'T want to see that. So I opted out of the stained shirt, that matches my beautiful bracelet, photo.

To stick with the "charmed life" theme... I am brewing my free sample of Folgers Gourmet Selections Vanilla Biscotti coffee right now. It came in the mail today too. Too good to be true, huh!?! Ü It smells GREAT, I tell ya. I'm thinking I won't have to add much, perhaps a little Splenda, and it'll be AWESOME!

Then I'll head upstairs and turn on my iron -- and stick to my job until it's done. (I took a little break -- you know me and mail -- I LOVE snail mail! Especially today!!)

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!


So -- how is your life today? Charmed, I'm sure!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. What a fun mail week for you. You got tons of stuff. In a few days you will be getting some pictures of two of the cutest kids ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for you! I went and visited her site when you posted it on HK and thought her work is just beautiful! I had no idea that you had won something! Congratulations!!!

    Love,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. BECKY!!!!! Can't wait for the photos to arrive. I think I'll hug my postman. Just kidding!!

    CHARLOTTE!! Isn't that stuff neat? Oh, I wish I could afford to buy all my friends one of her bracelets. $40 for a bracelet. Wowza!! I'm a lucky gal... I won one! ;) It's nice and heavy! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bracelet, you lucky thang you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you love it Jennifer! I hope it fits okay! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!