Thursday, August 30, 2007

More Stickies

The other day I heard Wayne hollaring, "Moooooommmmmmm".

Hmm... where is Wayne?



"Mooooooommmmmm..." along with some whimpering...







aaaaah -- here he is under the dining room table... with his head... STUCK.

Well -- let's see buddy... how can I get you out of there?

Let me grab my camera first.

[HEY - is that gum under the table?]

I had him crawl back up there where he stared, I think, and slide his head back out. It worked.

"So Wayne -- are you going to do that again," I asked?



"I don't know," he replied.

This story is pretty much the same as another story I heard the other day -- same situation -- different location.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Poor punkin! Looks like the Stickies are everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mercy! Glad you could get him out! Looks like something my 7 year old would do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Too cute but I'm relieved that he was able to get out safely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my STARS!

    The stickies strike again!

    How could you NOT love that sweet face and THOSE EYES!!!!!

    LOL,
    beck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Parker tries to slide out of the highchair on the side and gets his punkin'head stuck every time...he keeps trying though! One of these days I'll get a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jennifer,
    I love your blog. What a sweet family.

    Cristal

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to write a book!!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!