Thursday, May 1, 2008

Premier Rubbermaid


This is not a paid advertisement... but I wish it were.

I shop at Costco. Have I ever told you that?
WELL... sometimes Costco has good deals. I think this box is one of them. 28 pieces of my most favorite stuff, for only $23 bucks. (Yeah... I know 14 of the pieces are lids... big deal) I bought some a while back and quickly refreshed my cupboards. Looks like I'm out of brown sugar.



HEY -- that leaves me not much for my drawer.

So last time we went, I got another box.

Filled my drawer.



After tossing a bunch of the old stuff, I think I had way more lids then bowls.
With the rubber maid jobbies... the lids click together. Isn't that handy? I love that the bowls are clear and I love that the lids are "rubbery". They fit nice and I can see what I have for left overs. See the black bowls in the back? I didn't toss those, because they cost me an arm and a leg. But I don't like them. I can't see what is in them. If they get shoved to the back of the fridge... they often turn into experiments. Science experiments. Gross!


Now -- my kiddos have 2 bags of "new" sandbox toys.
Every one is happy!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. It is so good to have you back to blogging. Are those made of glass? Very nicely organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, when did you organize all of this . . . before or after you took the caffeine test? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are made of hard plastic. I try to keep them on the top rack of my dish washer.

    HA!! I did the organizing in the cupboards a few months ago -- I don't remember if it was a caffeine induced frenzy or not. LOL

    I was using a lot of "bags" for stuff. Dan didn't like the falling over, spilling outage of bags. He's much happier now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. neat-o pete-o!!
    hey i miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anytime you have lids for containers, it's a time to celebrate! So horray for 14 lids! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those ARE nice... Might have to look for them next time I'm at Sams. :)

    Great idea about giving the old ones to your kids for the sandbox. Should we ever get a sandbox, I might do the same.

    Regards,
    Julie in Ohio

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!