Monday, May 19, 2008

Electronic Free Entertainment Month

Man Alive.

When you shut the TV off -- those creative juices start a flowing. We shut the TV off starting in March,after wrestling season was over, for the summer. We'll turn it on again, in September, just in time for college football. ;-)

They were even willing to stop and pose for me.
Wasn't that nice?





Little do they know... these are very useful blackmail photos... say... in 10 years.
:giggle:
Oh come one -- you were thinking it.


:sigh:
I love these boys.
(You knew that already... didn't ya?)

3 comments:

  1. What I want to know is what were they playing? They all look like a Bible times women. Don't tell them that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they are awful cute, its no wonder ya love em :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what they were playing... I was just happy they stopped long enough to pose. Ü

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!