Monday, July 23, 2007

They have Big Elephants in Minnesota




See -- you didn't believe me -- did you?

Of course -- it's stuff and residing at Cabela's in Owatonna, MN. What a fun place that is. Sort of like a zoo -- only better -- it's smell free.


While we were there -- some man wanted his photo take with me.

Ü

Isn't he a hunk!?! I'm so glad I married him. He just gets better with age. He's so good he took me out for steak dinner at Timber Lodge Steakhouse when we were done shopping. Look what they had sitting in the waiting area -- who is going to tell a child, "No you may NOT eat an apple before dinner." They all grabbed one -- and ate it all -- unpeeled! I ate one too!



Thanks for the fun week-end Dan.

3 comments:

  1. LOOK at you! You look awesome!

    SO glad you had a great weekend!!!

    :D
    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute!
    It's great to have a camera on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a second there I thought you were in Cabela's in Rogers! LOL We have a huge elephant, too.
    I don't think we even have elephants at the MN Zoo.
    Oh, did you know that you can get free MN zoo tickets in MN? email me!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!