Friday, July 13, 2007

I LUV Paper Back Swap

Today I ordered Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady. Woo Hoo!!

I got an e-mail from PBS and it said, "this book has just been posted". Well -- I scurried on over there and requested it.

Oh -- now I'll be watching my mail box for the next 2 weeks. Media Mail can be so slow sometimes...

Did you know with the new postage rates - sometimes first class mail can be less expensive than media mail rate? I weigh everything now! Never assume.

So -- who has read this book? It's been on my wish list for a long time. Hooray! It's like Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this book. But! My library has it so I just requested it! Wonder if I will get mine first??? Any other great books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Carry On Mr. Bowditch. It's a good NOTEBOOKING book. Our library has that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, I have already found your blog via the MFW blogroll. Exciting isn't it. I love PBS, too. Be glad you saw that book before I did! :) You must have had it on your wish list. It is great, I checked it out of our library but never thought to add it to my list.

    Nice to meet you,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!