Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's library day today...

... I really like library day.

Do you put books on hold through the inter-net. I do. How convenient!!! I've got some great ones coming home today.

But I'm taking some good ones back too...

Have you read Keeper of the Bees? I think I mentioned that book already.

How about The Witch of Blackbird Pond? That was a good one! I need to add these to my list of books I've read. It's going way past 12 -- isn't it. I wonder what I was thinking when I set my goal so low. I was probably thinking of trying to find reading time with an infant in the house... needing sleep -- falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. Reading with a 2yo in the house is a bit different. I have a tad bit more free time -- not much... just a tad.

So -- I went through the list on Ambleside Online for the pre 7th graders. Ü I hope to be a little bit smarter in 2 weeks. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. I love library day too. Our little routine goes like this. Walk in the door, drop the old stuff in the drop box, color a picture they provide, play with their magnet board, pick out 7 books and one movie. Depending on how much time we have sometimes we play Hi-Ho-Cherri-O for fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good habit to develop in wee ones. What a good mother you are!! Keep on reading to them Becky!! Leaders are usually Readers. ;) (Oh... I'm gonna have smart little nieces.) °Ü°

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!