Tuesday, July 3, 2007

11 Oreos

Now - here is a neat blog.

My friend mamabeck motioned me thataway.

This post she is reviewing the book made famous by Oprah, Women First, Family Always. Interesting review -- this lady sounds like she's got her head screwed on right and tight!! I think I'll add her blog to my book of blogs. ;)

Speaking of which, there are so many blogs on my Google blog page now -- I can't read every one's, every day. I may need to do some weeding. If you don't blog once a month -- you might get culled... :/

5 comments:

  1. I'm not on your list of blogs, does that mean I've already been culled???

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY!!! That list was one I started and didn't finish... I think I'll just eliminate it.

    So Angela -- where IS your blog? ;)

    I keep track of the blogs I read with GOOGLE. I've got a whole page of 'em. Too many to read in a day -- unless I do nothing else.

    Yeah -- too many...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Did you get my email w/a link? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! THANKS!! Now I've got a TON of reading to do. LOL

    I'm still culling my list... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, people can actually stay away from their blog more than a day? I'm SO not one of them! Going on vacation next week and preparing some posts ahead of time just because I won't be here!!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!