Monday, November 3, 2008

Some of my Favorite Pics

I've decided to down load Picasa again so I can use pics in my blog. I miss the pictures. My mom likes the pictures too. Picasa 3 has all sorts of fun stuff added to it. All FREE. I hope you don't mind so many pics... if you do -- well then what in the world are you reading my blog for?
°Ü°











I think I'll frame this series. I've seen picture frames that are set up like a collage. Wouldn't THAT be cool? Yeah... I think it would be a nice addition to their bedroom. Forever save these young memories. Some of my boys aren't the best smilers -- this day was a great photo taking day... great smiles!

Thanks boys. You made my day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. fun pics! Love the one of the three boys on the floor!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!