Tuesday, November 25, 2008

LOVE?

The other day Danielle and Wayne were jumping on the trampoline.
I saw the cat, Susan, scurry for safety under the trampoline.
She seemed to be carrying a sock full of sand, or something.
I hollered out to them... "what does Susan have in her mouth?"
Wayne took a look for me.


It was a squirrel.
I thought I would zoom in... I forgot to switch it from "sport"... so it's blurry.

Mercy...


That's quit a bit lunch to munch.

That's is why we keep the cats... they eat rodents... squirrels some, but most importantly....
MICE!!

Thank You Susan.
Keep up the good work.
I... really... like you.
(I wouldn't call it love).

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Can we have one of Susan's kittens if she ever has one?! We have caught two mice with traps, but they are pricey and I know we have more mice :)
    ~Rose

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!