Monday, November 17, 2008

Another Referral

I know I just pointed you in the direction of someone else's blog the other day... but I found another one that just TELLS THE STORY in a way that I never could.

It's a very important story -- one that must be told.

Jennifer - over at her Conversion Diary blog -- writes about the comparisons between abortion and the Holocaust. Sound horrible? Don't believe it? Want to skip this link and go one and read about Christmas cookies, or favorite coffee drinks, or some strangers girls scout trip to a horse farm? Then... go right ahead, but don't tell me about it... OK?

I'm really stinking tired of Americans shrugging. If you don't know what I mean... then perhaps you should go read what she has to say about Abortion and Holocaust Comparions.

2 comments:

  1. Eye Opening! Thank you for the link. ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye Opening. That was really lame. It makes me sick and I cried through it.

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!