Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just So Ya Know

Tomorrow we are headed to the dentist...

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Why??? Because after that -- we are going to a friends house for lunch. °Ü°

I love lunch with friends. She had promised octopus hot dog on mac-n-cheese. :giggle: I've never had a octopus hotdog. I'm going to tell my kids what they are having... but not tell ALL the details... let them stew a little.

I should take my camera...

I KNOW I'm taking a new piano book -- Christmas Duets for 4 hands on 1 piano. FUN!!! Did I mention I'm doing the piano at church in December? Perfect! I hope she will join me on the piano for an offertory!

Well -- I hope you have a GREAT FRIDAY!!

I know I will.

°Ü°

1 comment:

  1. So how were the octopus dogs? Were your children freaked out? Did you take pictures? Who had cavities? Who told the dentist that they don't brush every night? Answers, woman. We need answers.

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!