Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Milo


Milo's birthday cake -- the last one I get to make this year. Can you guess what it is?



Milo is trying to figure it out too. He couldn't guess what it was supposed to be.



He doesn't really care as long as he gets presents.



Ahh... a CLONE. I tried to make a clone helmet on the cake -- he asked me if it was upside down. Sigh... no it's NOT upside down... but it tasted good. °Ü°

We are so glad God chose to bless us with Milo these 7 years. He loves to make me laugh. It's one of my favorite things about him, because I love to laugh.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    I could tell it was a Star Wars cake, but I didn't know it was a clone.

    Too bad the boy didn't get a cyCLONE shirt for his birthday. Sheesh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Milo
    What a cool cake Jennifer. You did a good job. I didnt know what it was either but it looked like a cool cake lol lol You did a good job with all your kids cakes.Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was a storm trooper--that shows my ignorance as to all things Star Wars. I think it is pretty amazing! I used to do that before the days of celiac disease, oh and law school. It's fun to reconnect with you and see how much we have in common! Your family is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew right away it was one of those Star Wars guys. Can you tell I don't actually watch Star Wars? I was very impressed by the cake.
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was a storm tooper!

    I'll have to show my hubby - he loves Star Wars (hey, maybe I'll make the same cake for his birthday in May! LOL).

    Happy Birthday Milo!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!