Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cutest Blog on the Block

If you read my blog on a reader... please come check out my blog.

Is it the cutest blog on the block or WHAT?

I've seen some pretty cute blogs lately... and they all seem to have something in common.

This LINK!

You can go to this web-site (if you are a blogger) and get FREE backgrounds. So fun... easy to do... what do you think of mine? I think it looks fuzzy and stretched so far I can't even see the design on the sides... but besides that -- lol... it's OK. I like my post to be stretched... so I'm sticking with this one. I don't like the skinny blog where you have to scroll and scroll and scroll to read and all that JUNK on the sidebars. It's distracting to my ADHD brain. So plain is better for me... I'll work on it when I have more time. OK -- that may be years from now... but for now -- this will do.

So -- do you have the cutest blog on the block?

8 comments:

  1. Yep, I have the cutest blog on my block too. :) Of course, mine is skinny and you have to scroll and scroll. Sorry! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swore I wouldn't comment anymore on those that have word verification. And yet, here I am.

    When I have my screen small, I don't see the design on the sides. When I stretch it out, I see them, but then the design on the left is covering your words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK -- so I took the word verification off Melissa -- if I get SPAMMED... I've got your number. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Boohoo. Doesn't Blogger have spam protection??

    And you always delete if you have to..right??

    And..thank you! I love you too. :)

    I promise to comment even more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH MELISSA!!! I love commenters... even if I can't spell teh word... I do love'em.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS JEN!

    (Nooo... I'm not padding my comments.... pshaw!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh fun!! It looks great! And when I have time to peruse the different backgrounds, I will fix my blog up too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!